Monday 9 February 2015

Please help me find Roamers forever home

Meet Roamer, how can one cat have so much bad luck thrown at him. He originally turned up as a stray but the existing cat at the house would not let him in. A home was found and poor Roamer got out the day after, turned up two weeks later in Bolton, from Southport. Sadly the lady didn't want him back. So a temp Fosterer was found and then another home was found. Sadly Roamer just didn't get on with the dog. 
Finally we had space here, as I had been watching his sorry story unfold and my heart went out to him. Roamer settled in great here and I realised that Roamer would be happy to live as an indoor cat. I have pens here at the Ark but I don't really like cats penned for to long but because Roamer isn't keen on other cats I had no choice, however he did have a double pen to himself. I love this boy so much, he's huge and purrs like a steam train and absolutely adores his food. Only last week we had an offer of a trial period in a home with two very well trained, well behaved cat friendly dogs and a very experienced lady. It sadly didn't work, no warning he just attacked one of the dogs but showed no human aggression whatsoever. So Roamer is back and I am more determined than ever to find this lads forever home. Roamers needs are very basic, in fact he wrote them himself ( only talented animals reside at the Ark smile emoticon 
Ok, I can share my space with humans, only not those little humans that makes lots of noise and run very quickly. I would love a fire, my last home had a real one but I'm more than happy if it's not real but would still like to get warm from it please. I don't mind if my new humans work, it's means I get more time to snooze, I really don't mind snoozing, in fact it's one of my favourite pastimes. I would also like a windowsill, and something placed on that windowsill that's keeps my bum comfy. I adore watching the world go by from the comfort of my new home. These humans must not have any dogs or cats or any intention to get any, as I really don't like other animals sharing my limelight. Mum says that my new humans must initially be careful not to let me out, although once I get settled I probably won't want to go out. Mum also says that this home, would be my last home, with humans that will look after me into old age, humans that would take me to the doctors if I ever got sick but most of all love me because I deserve it so much. heart emoticon Mum also says that these humans will need a home visit and will have to pay an adoption fee. Please share this post and help me find this gorgeous boy his forever home finally. Roamer is currently in Tarleton, Lancashire. 07803905975. Don't worry if your far away as I'm really worth travelling for smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment