Tuesday 19 May 2015

Listening Into A Conversation Between Austinelli And Jezza

Jerry ^^^^  ( Jezza ) 
Austinelli ^^^^^ ( Austin ) 
Jezza: So your Austinelli are you
Austin: Yes but Austin to friends
Jezza: Austin it will be then, tell me Austin, what's your role here? 
Austin: it's one of thee most important roles at the Ark
Jezza: ok spill...
Austin: I'm on duty pretty much 24/ 7, you see there is a green shadow that appears every now and again, no warning and comes at different times each day and sometimes at night. Simba told me that if it manages to land for more than 10 seconds that these awful creatures pop out.
Jezza: hmmm, any idea what they look like, these awful creatures

Austin: ^^^^^^^ These, they run very very quick and could wipe out all the animals at the Ark
Jezza: ha ha ha and Simba told you this did he? 
Austin: look laugh all you want but I for one love my home here and will do anything to protect it!
Jezza: when this green shadow arrives is Simba always around?
Austin: Yes he is actually but he said he feels safe because I have it covered.
Jezza: Austin, have you heard of a laser pen
Austin: no
Jezza: well next time the "green shadow appears " just take a look at what Simba is holding in his paw
Austin: oh I already know, it's a weapon to zap it but he says he never needs to use it because my hunting skills are second to none.
Jezza: look your a nice guy and no doubt a good hunter but your a little green
Austin : mummy am I turning green like the shadow ?

Mummy ( me ) : No Austin, your not green, just my beautiful tuxedo boy
Jezza reflecting on his conversation with Austin 

No comments:

Post a Comment