Friday 15 May 2015

Jerry and Fletch Deep In Conversation This Morning.

Jerry 
Fletch
Jerry: Did you go out and get returned Fletch?
Fletch: yes, the family was lovely but I just wanted to be back at the Ark.
Jerry: yes I know that feeling.
Fletch: they had children, so I miowed and howled as loudly as I could, till had they no choice but to return me. I woke the children up he he...
Jerry: well I went out to a lady that lived on her own, she was informed that I can be, a somewhat stubborn cat at times and even though I don't mind sitting on laps, I do it when I'm ready and not before.
Fletch: Do you think our foster mummy will try and rehome us again Jerry? 
Jerry: she will try no doubt but it has to be a pretty damn good home for me to stay.
Fletch: I came from a family that left me out in all weathers and on occasion would kick me, I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I landed here.
Jerry: yes humans can be vile sometimes. My owners got evicted and didn't think to take me with them, to be honest I was secretly glad, I knew I was destined for a better life.
Jerry: Anyway move along, I can smell my fish being served..


No comments:

Post a Comment