Saturday 7 February 2015

Conversation between Natasha ( very soon to be Holly ) and I this morning:

Holly: What do you mean I am going to have a new mummy tomorrow?

Me: ( said with lump in throat ) a new mummy, I always said I was your foster mummy.

Holly: but who is going to make you laugh like I have done, especially lately when you've been so sad?

Me: thinking of you will always make me laugh and smile lots but more need my help

Holly: will I still get my favourite food and does this mean annoying Daddy john won't get to blow raspberries on my tum anymore?

Me: you will get all your favourite food and more, and no Daddy john won't be coming with you.

Holly: will I have any brother or sisters?

Me: yes you will have an older brother

Holly: but I will be boss won't i ?

Me: yes Holly, I have a feeling you will ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment