Sunday 19 April 2015

Worming Or Should I Say Unsuccessful Attempt At Worming

Conversation between Hughie ( left ) and Oliver...
Hughie: I told you NEVER to trust them hoomans
Oliver: hmmm I guess you did 
Hughie: but you kept shouting for her didn't you
Oliver: yes but I never turned my back on her, like you did the other day, asking, in fact practically begging to be brushed.
Hughie: yes but I had an annoying Matt in my coat that I couldn't get out
Oliver: vulnerable, you let yourself become vulnerable
Hughie: look bruv, they didn't catch me but they did catch you, ha ha, all squashed up in a towel like a tortilla wrap
Oliver: I wasn't going to run round like a headless chicken for nobody and they fell for it didn't they
Hughie: fell for what?
Oliver: the piece of poison they put in your mouth, placed firmly in the cheek, two gulps and they release you, wait till no-ones watching and spit it out. See, stick with me bro and you won't go far wrong.
Hughie: when do you think it's safe to come out
Oliver: when it's dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment